31 January 2010

nineteen ninety eight.

About a month ago I came across this Supreme Zippo on eBay, I thought straight away it would go far beyond my budget but to my surprise I was the winning bidder for the grand sum of $22 and the icing on the cake for me was the fact that it still had the safety seal on.



I'm almost certain it was released around 1998 as thats when the motion blur decks of the same design were released so there can't be too many floating around these days considering its age. It's a Supreme item that really interested me, not only because of the unique matte red finish but because I've never seen it before, infact, I never knew it existed but to have it in my possession is truly great.

As much as I'd like to use this everyday I'm simply not brave enough - my much more common chrome Supreme Zippo from last year will have to suffice for my daily needs.

Sam Sherwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment