24 October 2010

Navy Wool - Post Overalls




This winter one thing is going to dominate my dressing habits, and that is navy wool. Daiki Suzuki based most of his winter Woolrich Woolen Mills collection on his memories of early Comme, that is using a lot of dark navys with thick wools. The collection has come out looking very fresh, and the navy/wool combination seems perfect with the cold weather. With this obviously at the fore in my mind I have picked up the Post'alls Cruzer shirt-jacket, from Present's winter delivery from the aforementioned. I am not sure whether I will wear it as my sole outer-layer, as I am not sure if it could suffice when the weather truly turns but either way it is going to be an essential part of my layering in the foreseeable future, as well as more navy and wool.


William Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment