30 June 2010

better late than never.




I finally got my hands on the Supreme x North Face Expedition Pullover last week when it turned up on my doorstep from my good friend across the pond. As soon as I saw the leaked photos of this colourway I knew I had to have it and no other colour or design would make me think otherwise, I’ve been obsessing over the DPCU Australian camouflage ever since Supreme used it last year on a pair of box caps. The pullover is made with a 100% waterproof nylon 3 layer faille weave shell with tricot backing and fully taped seams which is perfect for those wet days we are regularly blessed with here in the UK.


The quality on this jacket is superb and even though I won’t be able to get much use out of it over the up and coming months I couldn’t be happier with it and recommend everybody to take advantage of the cheap prices during the summer to pick one up as I’m sure it’ll be a key piece of my wardrobe come autumn.



Also I had to get the Supreme edition of the recent Rizzoli published book, for a big fan of the New York skate brand it was a no brainer, the slip case is clean, simple and will keep it pristine for the many years I’m sure to own it.


Sam Sherwood.

No comments:

Post a Comment